Saturday 19 January 2013

Winter Walk

 

Winter WalkWinter WalkWinter WalkWinter WalkWinter WalkWinter Walk
Winter WalkWinter WalkWinter WalkWinter WalkWinter WalkWinter Walk
Winter WalkWinter WalkWinter WalkWinter WalkWinter Walk

So it snowed.  It happens here in the south of England about one a year, and we get a smattering of the cold white stuff.  It is usually enough to close the schools of a day, and is pretty for a few days until it turns brown and mushy.  I ventured out to get a few snaps.  The main aim was to get something a little stark, and to try and get the exposure right.  As I have that disnumer-whatever its called I have a little trouble with working with stops, etc.  So I just over exposed by moving the camera metering up a couple of notches.  I wanted to avoid relying on the levels level in photoshop, although I did tweak them a little.  As always I would welcome comments, critiques, advice, or just general chit chat :)

Winter Walk, a set on Flickr.

No comments: