Wednesday 12 March 2014

59 of 365 Rib tickler


59 of 365
Originally uploaded by Rob Johnstone
I'm running out of energy at the moment. My mojo is missing, so if anyone finds it please can you send it back to me. There's a free photoshoot in it for the finder. This photo kind of happened as an experiment. I wanted to do a back lit shot either with a guitar or the sword. As per usual Charles, my faithful but painfully thin model, acted as my focusing aid. Snapping a quick shot, i liked how his ribs lit up from the rear strobe. That's when the cogs started to shift slowly into action. I'm not totally happy with the final result, but it is a result all the same. As per, the post processing is hurried, and suffers as a consequence. However a problem made is a lesson to learn from.

No comments: