Monday 17 March 2014

63 of 365 Head


63 of 365 Head
Originally uploaded by Rob Johnstone
My photography is almost exclusively this blasted 365 project at the moment. I am currently about nine days behind where I should be if I was keeping to the spirit of doing one image a day. Sometimes life gets the better of you. Whether that be sickness, stress, or just too much going on, the creative juices do not flow, and the time to mop them up is just not available. Yesterday I posted a few pictures, as I did the day before. Most of them involved photohopped composites. Some are more obvious than others. The speed at which I produced most of them was not condusive to a quality image. The one featured here was an attempt at an homage to the cover of "The Miracle", and album by Queen. I used out-takes from another image to produce it. Although the digital work isn't too great I do think the picture has a certain quality to it that makes you want to pop your eyeballs out, wash them in detergent, and pop them back in the wrong eye sockets!

No comments: