Tuesday 12 July 2016

Golden

This week's theme for Photofriday is Golden.  My first thought was a pint of lager, but then I put my mind back onto the task in hand.  Actually I bought some glycerine to do some of that clever water droplet on a cold glass effect, but couldn't find a little sprayer to apply it, so the lager lives to fight another day.  My next idea came from watching a curious program, about very curious people which was on tv last night.  It was called Kinky Britain, and documented folk who make fetish videos for others.  I though I could do something with Golden Syrup.  It sounded very messy so I held it in reserve in case my last effort was hopeless.  The last effort is the one pictured above.  It's not eggsecuted brilliantly, but it's a nice little yolk......lets crack on.  So there it is.  i hope it gives you a little smile if nothing else.

No comments: